Pre Show Brunch - Opera Southwest Presents Bless Me, Ultima (2/24/18)
Time & Location
About the Event
3 Days Only – Saturday, February 24th
La Fonda del Bosque – Brunch Served 11:00-2 pm*
*Reservations must be booked in advance. To make your show time, reservations must be made between 11:00 am and 12:45 pm. We can also accommodate walk-ins for the performance attendees for a la carte appetizers and drinks from our fully stocked bar.
Enjoy a special, elegantly curated, 3-Course Brunch, designed and prepared by Owner and Chef Stefani Mangrum. We will be offering pre-paid brunch reservations before the matinee performances of Opera Southwest Presents Bless Me, Ultima. Please purchase your Pre-Show Brunch Ticket in advance, as space is limited. You can purchase your Brunch Ticket by clicking the link below. Show tickets must be purchased separately, directly through the NHCC box office.
3 Course Brunch Includes: Appetizer, choice of Soup or Salad, choice of Entree and a choice of Dessert. - Complimentary Ice Tea, Regular or Decaff Coffee, or Fountain Drink with purchase. Specialty Espresso, Coffee, or Alcoholic beverages available for separate purchase upon arrival.
Cost: $22 per person, includes 18% gratuity and tax and a 10% advance purchase discount.*
*No refunds or exchanges. Purchased Brunch Ticket valid for confirmed reservation date and time only. No Rainchecks. Not good towards the purchase of any alcoholic beverages.
- Mini-Muffin Basket - Enjoy a selection of assorted mini breakfast muffins.
- Chipotle Eggs Benedict - Chipotle hollandaise sauce, over ham, English muffin, and poached eggs. Served with home fries.
- Almond French Toast - Almond French Toast topped with butter, whipped cream and fresh berries. Served with home fries.
- Green Chile Cheddar Tortilla Burger - Green Chile Cheddar Tortilla Burger served with fries or a side salad.
- South West Steak Salad - Organic greens, assorted vegetables, citrus marinated carne asada, black bean and corn relish, pico de gallo, queso fresca, and fresh avocado mesquite tofu can be substituted).
Berry Fool Parfait --or-- Mexican Chocolate Brownie
About the Show:
Hector Armienta’s Bless Me, Ultima is a fully-staged opera with orchestra, sung in English with both English and Spanish supertitles and presented in three acts with one intermission. This will be the world premiere of the Rudolfo Anaya masterwork.
Opera Southwest, along with the National Hispanic Cultural Center and San Jose’s Opera Cultura, is thrilled to have commissioned an opera based on Rudolfo Anaya’s best-selling novel Bless Me, Ultima. The composer, Hector Armienta, has worked with Mr. Anaya on the libretto, and the resulting piece will be an historic event. Maestro Guillermo Figueroa conducts.
February 18, 21, 23, 24 & 25, 2018
2 pm—Saturday & Sundays
7:30 pm—Wednesday & Friday
- Pre Show Brunch - Sat 2/24/18$22$220$0